Covid-19 Vaccinations in Herefordshire and Worcestershire
The coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine is our best defence against the virus.
The vaccine is highly effective against the virus causing symptoms and it is now being rolled out across Herefordshire and Worcestershire to priority groups.
The vaccine is currently being offered to all frontline health and social care workers, care home residents, the ‘clinically vulnerable’ and individuals over 30. The vaccine will then be offered to the wider population in order of priority. You will be invited to attend or book a vaccination appointment. For more information about vaccine eligibility and booking, you can visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/.
These pages provide additional information about the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Vaccination sites in Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- What to expect when you attend your appointment
- Latest updates on the local Covid-19 vaccination programme
- Useful resources
- Latest vaccination numbers
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)