Covid-19 Vaccinations in Herefordshire and Worcestershire
The coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccine is our best defence against the virus.
The vaccine is highly effective against the virus causing symptoms and it is now being rolled out across Herefordshire and Worcestershire to priority groups.
The vaccine is currently being offered to all individuals aged 16 and over. You will need to book a vaccination appointment or attend a walk-in centre (Elgar House and Artix sites are for 16+, all other sites are 18+). For more information about vaccine eligibility and booking, you can visit: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/coronavirus-vaccine/.
These pages provide additional information about the Covid-19 vaccination.
- Vaccination sites in Herefordshire and Worcestershire
- What to expect when you attend your appointment
- Latest updates on the local Covid-19 vaccination programme
- Useful resources
- Latest vaccination numbers
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- FAQs for 17-18 years old